SEM and PPC Specialist
Faircape is looking for a SEM/PPC superstar that can build audiences, tweak media budgets and nurture leads across all of our business units - focussing on cross selling and growing the business.
This individual needs to be confident, work well within a team environment and under pressure. They need to be smart, confident and able to adjust to a stimulating, high pressure and rewarding environment. They should know how to create, measure, continually improve and educate those around them.
The successful candidate needs to have experience with Facebook, Instagram and Google. It is essential that this person is up to speed with the latest SEO, SEM, PPC and digital marketing trends.
Specific duties include, but is not limited to:
- Participate in the strategising of digital marketing campaigns with the team and CEO
- Perform keyword research, competitor analysis, industry research and audit of client’s digital marketing efforts
- Managing various digital advertising platforms with their respective dashboards, planning tools, audience building tools, reporting etc.
- Manage various digital tools including setup, configure event tracking, constant monitoring, extraction of data, generate reports and interpret insights
- These tools include, but are not limited to: Google Search (Webmasters), Analytics, Facebook Adwords.
- Managing internal campaign budgets
- Creating and managing remarketing campaigns & display advert campaigns
- Creating effective ad groups with relative keywords and adverts relating to the ad groups and business objectives
- Monitor client campaign activity, website activity and source of acquisitions
- Performing basic HTML updates to improve SEO or configure ad platforms (there are developers on hand for the heavy lifting)
- Degree in Marketing
- Postgraduate Degree/Diploma in Digital Marketing is a benefit
- Google Analytics certified (essential)
- Google Certified Individual through Google Partners:
- Search network and Display network (Confirmation of certification from Google essential)
- Google certified in Video advertising (beneficial)
- Google certified in Shopping advertising (beneficial)
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- SEO certified professional
- Digital marketing diploma (beneficial)
- Fluent and experienced in digital marketing / content marketing / search marketing / marketing automation
Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 2 year's experience
Skills and Attributes
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology, emerging media and the Internet; specific interactive strategy experience required
- Passionate about research
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn internal team confidence quickly
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and deck writing skills
- Confident, positive, friendly and social
- Able to initiate and follow process
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile
- Able to work well within a team and a fast learner
- Use of initiative
- Problem solving
- Priority setting – organized
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 08h00 until 17h00.
Salary on offer from R18,000 Cost to Company, which includes a contribution towards Discovery Coastal Core medical aid.